5/7 Sandy Light Chestnut - Hipertin Professional
Tone over tone without ammonia.
For those who want a fresh tint, light and with natural active ingredients. Enhances the natural color with luminous highlights. Makes color last longer.
Low-volume peroxides: 1.9 % & 4% Mixture 1:2.
Transport gratuit de la 250 de lei!
Aveti intrebari? 0753 889 118 - Mobil / WhatsApp / Viber
Fresh People is Hipertin‘s tone-on-tone colour. It has been developed so that colouring professionals can always offer their clients the best colour solution with the utmost respect for hair quality. In cases of badly damaged hair or when clients do not require a permanent colour, Fresh People is the perfect solution. And it consists of an optimised range of colours.
ACTIVE AGENTS AND COMPONENTS
The Fresh People‘s innovative formula promotes the development and shine of the colour on the hair and guarantees a high level of care and treatment for it thanks to the following active components:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, PP, B5, B6, H and B9, hydrating amino acids, sugars derived from fruit pulp and acids that improve the general condition of the hair.
- Olive oil: with anti-oxidant properties. Slows down dehydration, reconstructs cells membranes and helps to fortify hair.
- Polyquaternium 6: reduces the amount of static electricity in the hair and gives it more body, while at the same time improving its shine and softness.
- Hydrolysed keratin: Active complex that is highly effective in repairing and caring for hair, which always suffers during a colouring process.
- Transcutol CG: helps the colour to easily penetrate the hair shaft, fills the interstitial space and increases the cohesion of the strand, helping to preserve its integrity.
The mixture for the semi-permanent Fresh People tint will be double the quantity of hydrogen peroxide to each part of colouring cream: 1:2.
- Apply cream evenly to roots, mid-length and ends. Leave Fresh People tint to act for a maximum of 20 minutes. The exposure time will depend on the level of porosity of the hair. If applying heat leave for 5 minutes less.
- Spread Fresh People cream over the roots and allow to act for a maximum of 20 minutes. If applying heat leave for 5 minutes less.
- To revive colour on the ends and at the colouring professional’s discretion, a light emulsion can be prepared with water all over the hair 5 minutes before the end of the exposure time.
No customer reviews for the moment.